This Policy describes the information we collect from you and how we use that information. It applies to any of the services that sup-zoom.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates provide.
Protecting your information — and being transparent about the ways we use it — is one of the core commitments we make to you. You entrust us with your information, and we take our responsibility to protect that trust to heart.
WHAT WE COLLECT
In order for you to create an account on sup-zoom.com and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on sup-zoom.com;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. All payment information you submit is collected and used by our payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies. sup-zoom.com doesn’t store your payment information;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with sup-zoom.com;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and Information that you submit to sup-zoom.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features for You and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on sup-zoom.com (for example, to show you products that we think may interest you based on your previous use); andto track use of the Services so that we can improve sup-zoom.com.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS SHARED
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail. can not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of sup-zoom.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your newsletter preference.
- Protection of sup-zoom.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of sup-zoom.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on sup-zoom.com. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
sup-zoom.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use sup-zoom.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We are committed to providing our customers with better service. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
After your message is sent, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
🇨🇦 Canada Office
🇺🇸 U.S.A Office
・Address : 1520 South Mary Ave Sunnyvale, CA, 94087, USA
🇳🇿 New Zealand Office
・Phone:+64 22 605 2882
・Address :47 Patiki Road, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand
🇨🇳 China Office
・Phone:+86 57185333051/+86 57187334332
If you have not received a response in that time, please check your spam mailbox or contact us again.