Économisez 50 $ supplémentaires | Code :SZ50
Achetez-en 2, obtenez le 3e gratuit | code :BTGO
How To Paddle Faster?
- Learn how to paddle instead of water
Rowing the paddles helps generate faster power, allowing you to go straight and move efficiently over long distances in the water. The closer to the head of the paddle’ handle, the longer the stroke distance and the higher the efficiency. However, it should be noted that the paddle needs to be pulled parallel to the paddle to produce straight upward and downward movements, rather than a simple stroke.
- Use the whole body to exert force instead of arms
Use your waist to pull the paddle and let your paddles slide forward. Therefore, not only use your arms, but also mobilize your whole body. Be sure to involve your core muscles, arms and shoulders in every stroke. The purpose of this is to let your paddles go deep into the water to ensure smooth rowing.
- Accurate and fast paddlingaction
When you are rowing, do not make sweeping movements, which will make it difficult to determine the foothold of the next paddle. Aim straight with the paddle - the faster you retract the paddle, the more power you can get forward.
- Make sure route is correct
During rowing, avoid the paddle from deviating from the predetermined route. When the paddle goes deep into the water, pull it back. When the paddle reaches the foot, pull out the paddle. If you continue to paddle backward, your body will not be able to exert force, so as to slow down.
- Reduce resistance and row effectively
Paddling is not only pull the paddle hard, but also efficient. When completing the first stroke and preparing for the second stroke, rotate the blade parallel to the paddle. Reduce the water on the blade and minimize the resistance of the blade. The drag saved by multiple strokes can add a lot of extra strength and speed.
Above all tips to help you to paddle fast, once you finished your amazing adventure, learn how to finish the rest job is very important too.
- Kneeling position can help you get off the board easily when you are close to the shore. If the hull or stern rudder is accidentally caught by debris, kneeling can also prevent you from losing your balance.
- Drag the paddle onto the bank, stand on the back of the paddle, and lean the front of the paddle against the railing. Connect the shoulder strap to the shoulder strap buckle on the side of the paddle.
- Hang the shoulder strap on the shoulder, grasp the handle and lift the paddle. Hold the oar in the other hand.
All the Supzoom paddle boards can use this way as above to be carried home.
Meanwhile there are more use full tips for your to play and store your SUP board: