Supzoom designers designed this series of surf skateboards to allow paddlers of all levels to improve and maintain balance and muscle memory anytime, anywhere, making it easier for you to land on the paddleboard for the first time or again, and even let you get more Multi-water and snow skills, because it has a similar shape to paddle boards, snowboards and surfboards and loaded with flexible Supzoom S7 bridge, when you stand on it to ride and carve, its skills are very close to skiing and surfing.
This series of skateboards are all applied with our special BAMBOO TECH, most of the traditional skateboards are made of maple, and we hope to use BAMBOOTECH, a sustainable manufacturing method, to reduce the felling of maple trees around the world and produce high-performance skateboards, and you Don't have to pay more for it!
This Hey Coblin style all round surf skateboard comes in optimized size of 31''. It combines stability, speed, durability, portability, and fashion, and is suitable for riders of all levels to start having fun in the yard, street, shore, bowl, pump track, and more.
• Deck Length: 787mm/31'' Width: 255mm/10'' Nose: 100mm/3.94'' Tail: 170mm/6.70'' Wheelbase: 390mm/15.35'' Net weight:3.4kg/7.5lb Thickness: 3 x ply Bamboo/2 x ply Fiberglass Glue: Epoxy Glue Board Process: Single Press (Cold Press) Concave: Medium Rocker: Tail Rocker Shape: Fish Shape Artist:Tboer Print: Micro-jet on canvas Tape Type: OSO80 Colored Sand
• Trucks Truck Configuration: S7 Gravity Casting Truck (Front) / S7 Gravity Casting Truck (Rear) Truck Size: 158.75mm/6.25'' Suspension Shaft Length: 228.6mm/11.36'' Bottom Plate Aperture: 4 holes （41.5mm*63.5mm/1.63''*2.50''） Truck Material: A356 Aluminum Hanger Base/Heat Treated to T6/Chrome Steel Shaft and Galvanized Steel Kingpin S7 Truck (Front) Bushings:10*25mm cone (top) polyurethane material hardness 85A AAK high elasticity/14*25mm cylinder (bottom) polyurethane material hardness 85A AAK high elasticity S7 Truck (Rear) Bushings: 15*25mm cone (top) polyurethane material 85A AAK high elasticity/15*25mm cylinder (bottom) polyurethane material 85A AAK high elasticity Gasket: 2*3mm PE Truck Nails: 8*25mm US-made No. 10-32, Galvanized Medium Carbon Steel Nails, Inner Hexagon Color: Polished Silver with Laser Engraved Logo
• Wheels Wheel Diameter: 65mm Wheel Width: 51mm Wheel Material: Polyurethane material Hardness 80A AAA Elasticity Wheel Shape: Round Edge Wheel Surface: Smooth Wheel Color: White with Printed with pattern
• Recommended Range Load Capacity: 150kg/330lbs Age Range: Kids 5+/Adults (Beginner to Skilled) Suitable For: Pumping, Carving, Cruise, Sculpting, Balance/Yards, streets, parks, banks, pumpways and bowls • What's in the package？ Complete SurfSkateboard/Premium T-Tool/Manual，No installation required, you're all set and ready to ride!
#01 WHERE IS YOUR WAREHOUSE?
We have warehouses in the U.S. and Canada to provide localized shipping and after-sales service.(Oakville, ON, Canada; Richmond, BC, Canada; Richmond Hill, ON, Canada and Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA.) Orders from other regions will be shipped from China warehouse. #02 HOW LONG IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
• Stock orders: Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time (within 1-3 business days)+ Shipping Time
• Pre-orders: Delivery Time = Production time (within 15-20 business days)+ shipping time
*Shipping Time Usually takes 3-7 days，Click on the Shipping time to check specific shipping time,Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
*These are estimates based on the time it took for majority of orders to be delivered. Actual Processing and Shipping time may take shorter or longer, depending on order surges.
#03 WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
• Currently, we cooperate with DHL，UPS ，FedEx and Post Office to ship our orders.
#04 ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES INVOLVED IN SHIPPING?
• Stock orders: Generally, no additional taxes will be incurred. • Pre-orders: This international order, your destination country may charge customs duty. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please check with your local customs office for further information or contact us, we will help you. Duties and taxes are borne by the customer.
*For fast delivery, double check to ensure the shipping address is correct when ordering.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping may be delayed and only standard shipping is available.For more details, check out our Shipping page.
1 Years Warranty
• We’re proud to offer a 1 years Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty on Supzoom surf skateboards from date of purchase.We guarantee against any abnormal defects in workmanship and materials within this period.
*We have created a description, which is about the warranty coverage and warranty process , For more details, check out our warranty page
30 Days Guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-day Return Policy, check out our Returns page.
We are committed to providing our customers with better service. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us by:email@example.com 🇨🇦 Canada Office
・Phone: 6042435337 ・Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Canada Warehouse Address: ・Oakville, ON, Canada ・Richmond, BC, Canada ・Richmond Hill, ON, Canada We shipping to anywhere in Canada and the US.
The following regions are excluded: (American Samoa/ Micronesia/Guam/Marshall Islands/Northern Mariana Islands/Palau/Puerto Rico /U.S. Virgin Islands/Armed Forces Americas/Armed Forces Europe/ Armed Forces Pacific) (Northwest Territories/PrinceEdward Island)
🇺🇸 U.S.A Office ・Email: email@example.com U.S.A Warehouse Address: Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA.
・Office Address : 1520 South Mary Ave Sunnyvale, CA, 94087, USA
After your message is sent, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have not received a response in that time, please check your spam mailbox or contact us again.
ONE BOARD ONE TREE
In order to give back to the environment, we decided to plant a tree for every bamboo skateboard sold. A maple tree can produce at least 60 skateboards, so through our plan, every 60 bamboo skateboards can save 1 old maple tree, and Add 60 new maple trees.
All surf skateboards adopt the unique BAMBOOTECH technology, which is a unique pure bamboo skateboard production process developed by Supzoom for five years. It uses top technology to produce skateboards with the best performance. The entire board surface is made of 3 layers of bamboo and 2 layers of glass fiber and Epoxy glued to provide a comfortable riding feel while providing rigidity.
The rounded concave barely feels like it's there, but is designed to give you the control you need when you need it, keeping your feet locked in.
OSO80 COLORED SANSPAPER
OSO80 colored sandpaper provides the best adhesion and grip. With high-quality sandpaper, the deck is strong and durable. It provides the best grip and grip for skateboard riders of all levels. The result is better techniques and greater security.
S7 PROPULSION TRUCK SYSTEM
The S7 propulsion truck delivers effortless pumping and generates speed with a tighter and sharper feel. Unique spring-loaded truck system that works through internal springs and compression. It offers tight turns and surf carving. Great for beginners to experienced riders practicing ski, surf moves.
Cool design, fashion item, Supzoom design is unique, the designer keeps creating products with a sense of design around youth, fashion and personality, and the unique oil canvas art micro-jet printing process provides unlimited possibilities for all personalized, unique and trendy designs. We hope that Supzoom paddle board can become a must-have item in your life, so that you can't put it down.
65mm/80A AAK springy round edge wheels with ABEC-9 bearings
The 65mm maximum comfort 80A medium-soft wheels allow for ultra-deep turns without fear of wheel bite, while it's big enough to provide plenty of rolling speed. The smooth surface and sharp outer lip provide excellent grip, so you don't have to worry about accidentally slipping it out.
Rocker (Tail Kick)
Provides a more comfortable pedaling platform by adjusting the deck angle to fit the skater's natural posture. It also increases board control and improves underfoot responsiveness, keeping the feet locked in.