From March 1st, 2022, Supzoom will support trade-in of used inflatable paddleboards Canada-wide (regardless of brands). Paddlers can bring their used or discarded paddle boards (inflatables only at this point) physically to our designated location or by mail for an assessment. If approved, we will issue a coupon for you to redeem towards a new Supzoom paddle board. We care about the paddleboard community, and we are committed to user satisfaction.For this Trade-in Event, we will minimize the environmental impact by recycling all the old paddleboards in a sustainable way. We are also partnering up with non-profit environmental organizations, and donating all the income generated by recycling paddleboards into public welfare towards global marine protection.
CEO and Founder
TRADE IN DETAILS
1. Location: We only support Canada region for this particular Trade-in. Please provide complete and accurate information in the form in order for us to direct you.
2. Condition: Trade-in supports all supboard brand, Used or discarded.
3. Benefit: Used but still in good condition board can get up to USD$150 voucher and a 5-year warranty. The discarded board can get up to USD$100 voucher and a 5-year warranty.
1. Fill in and submit the Trade-in Form below.
2.Drop the board off at our designated location or mail it to our warehouse at your own cost to receive a voucher in full. You could also get a shipping label from us, but we’ll deduct the shipping fee out of your voucher amount. Please note: Follow our instructions for a smoother process. If your package gets lost along the way, we will not cover the loss; For any board received at our warehouse but later with a changed mind, we will not cover the return shipping.
3.Our professionals will finish the assessment in 3 business days and notify you by email. Your voucher code will be sent to your email as well.
4.You can redeem the voucher for any Supzoom inflatable paddle board (but isup board only) within 6 months. The new board also comes with a 5 year warranty. Please see the details on our website.
5.We will email you the details of your new order.
1. Can I trade-in solid board or any other paddleboards that aren't inflatable? We only take inflatable Standup Paddleboard trade-ins from all brands at the moment. 2. In what region are you launching the Trade-in? The offer is only valid within Canada . We will expand to other regions if there's an opportunity in the future. 3. How do I know if my inflatable paddleboard is eligible for trade-in? Regardless of condition or size, as long as your iSUP board was purchased from the market, you are eligible for the trade-in. Please fill in the form first, so that our professionals can give you further information after assessment. However, we do not encourage you using a new board for trade-in as it defeats the purpose of this campaign, unless you really hate it, or it is discarded. 4. Can I trade-in multiple iSUP boards? Yes. Each board will get an seperate discount 5. What products can I redeem the voucher on? The voucher/coupons can only be used for Supzoom inflatable paddleboard purchases. 6. When does the voucher expire? The voucher is valid for 6 months starting the day of you receiving it. 7.Where is your warehouse? Our warehouse is located in Vancouver, Canada 8. How do I get the old iSUP board to the designated warehouse? There are two ways. One way is physical drop off. We send you the address and proof document over email, and you can drop off your board along with document at the location.The second way is through shipment. We'll email the shipping label, proof document and package requirement to you, and you can ship your board to our warehouse following the instructions. 9. How long do we have to wait for the assessment result? We will notify you by email in 3 business days after receiving your package. 10. Can I cancel the trade-in? We don't cover the shipping fee back to you once it's shipped to us. Please make up your mind before sending the board out. 11. Do I need to pay the shipping fee? You can choose to pay for it yourself, or choose pay upon arrival (we have better deals with Canada Post). If you do choose pay upon arrival, we'll give you a shipping estimate before the shipment, and the amount will be deducted from your voucher. 12. How much can I get for the trade-in? It depends on the assessment result. If your paddleboard is usable and in a fair or better condition, you'll get a voucher for $150 USD. If your board is severely damaged and unusable, you will get a voucher for $100 USD. Keep it in mind that we'll deduct the shipping fee out of the voucher amount if you choose "Pay Upon Arrival" for shipping. 13. How do I redeem the voucher? We support redeeming online. You can visit our website for a new inflatable paddle board, and enter the code at the checkout to redeem the money. 14. Do I need to pay for shipping of the new paddleboard? Nope. Shipping is on us. 15. How long does it take for the new board to arrive? If you picked an in-stock model, it will take 7-10 days for delivery. If you picked a pre-order model, it will take 15-25 days for delivery. 16. Can I return the new board? If you placed the order with voucher redeemed, we support exchanges within 30 days if following our exchange protocol, but no return or refunds. 17. Does warranty come with my new board? Yes. Our inflatable paddleboards come with a 5 year warranty, please see the waranty page for details.
Did you know that your used iSUP boards can be traded in?